There are three ways of participation in the conference and their registration fees to the conference are different:
author (publication and presentation),
presenter only (presentation only with no publication),
listener (no publication and presentation).
Please be noted that the payment of registration fee of author and presenter only are based on the fact that their papers or abstracts are accepted by the conference after review.
For listeners who are interested in attending the conference with no publication and presentation, please directly register via the online link
The registration fee details are listed below. Please choose the category/categories you fit in.
Categories Early Birds
(Before Nov. 5, 2019)
(After Nov. 5, 2019)
Onsite Registration Authors (Regular) 520 USD 550 USD --- Authors (Students/IACSIT Members) 470 USD 500 USD --- Additional Paper(s) 350 USD / Paper 370 USD / Paper --- Additional Page(s) 60 USD / Page 60 USD / Page --- Presenters 320 USD 350 USD --- Listeners 270 USD 300 USD 350 USD Social Networking Event 80 USD 80 USD ---
1. To qualify for Student Registration rate, you must be a full-time student in an accredited university. Please submit a copy of valid ID (student card or official letter) to the Conference Secretary along with other registration materials.
2. All the authors are welcome to join in IACSIT and enjoy member discount.
3. One regular paper registration can cover a paper within FIVE pages, and extra page will be charged at 60USD per page.
4. Registration fee covers: 1) Attending all technical sessions; 2) Conference materials; 3) Lunch and dinner on Feb. 9; 4) Conference bag; 5) Morning and afternoon teas.
5. Cancellation Policy: Applicant should send the refund/cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org before Jan. 10, 2020. Cancellations will incur a US$30 bank charge. No refund can be provided after this date.
6. Participants should take good care of their belongings during the conference. The conference organizer is not responsible for loss or damage of property.